Parse offers limited free technical support to all applications running on the Parse platform. Free support is best effort and has no guaranteed response time. In order to provide the best support possible, we limit the scope and channels as outlined in this policy.
Last Updated: 2/26/13
Parse's free support offering is available only for official SDKs and APIs provided by Parse. Support is limited to the following:
- Installation and configuration of SDKs
- General questions about SDKs and APIs
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to documentation
Parse does not offer support for the following:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting application code for compatibility with Parse
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Parse
2. Official Channels
Free technical support is available exclusively by posting your question to Help.
3. Unofficial Channels
Parse team members participate in the following community channels at Parse's discretion. There is no guarantee of response for support issues unless they are submitted through one of the official channels above.
- Twitter via @ParseIt
- StackOverflow via the parse.com tag
4. Proactive Monitoring
The Parse Cloud Platform is monitored 24x7 by comprehensive automated systems. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Parse's infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This monitoring covers all customers including those on the free plan.
5. Premium Support
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like Premium Support with guarantees on response time and availability.