Parse offers tools to help users running applications on the Parse Platform. These include Bug Reporting Tools, Billing Inquiries, and Community Channels, and are listed in our Help page for your convenience.
Last Updated: 7/9/2015
Parse provides a Bug Reporting Tool to assist with bug reports. Parse's bug support offering is available only for official SDKs and APIs provided by Parse. Parse actively monitors and helps users resolve bugs and incidents.
Parse supports the following use cases for bug reports:
- Identifying problems preventing an application from working on Parse
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
Parse does not offer support for the following through the bug report system:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting application code for compatibility with Parse
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Parse
- Installation and configuration of SDKs
- General questions about SDKs and APIs
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to documentation
- Incorrect documentation
- Feature requests
Bug reports will only be processed if:
- The report is made through the Bug Reporting Tool.
- The report originates from a registered Parse account email address.
- The reporter has collaborator access to any specific Parse applications pertaining to the request.
- The reported issue can be reproduced by a Parse team member with the provided information.
Parse provides a Billing Inquiry Tool to assist with the following use cases:
- Questions regarding your account statements
Parse does not offer support for the following through the billing inquiry system:
- Development questions
- Bug reports
- Sales questions
Parse Bug Reporting offers 24×5 coverage, Monday through Friday, excluding US Holidays.
Parse team members participate in community channels at Parse's discretion but we do not guarantee any response or resolution to issues beyond those submitted through the official bug and billing channels. We participate in and encourage peer-to-peer support and discussion in the following communities:
The Parse Cloud Platform is monitored 24x7 by comprehensive automated systems. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Parse's infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will work to immediately diagnose and correct any issues. Our Help page reflects our current platform status and we also maintain Parse Status and @ParseStatus Twitter pages.